Posted in Sonatype
Nexus Repository Pro
Manage and distribute components across your software supply chain.
The world’s most popular repository
- Give your team a centralized repository for managing all popular component formats.
- Gain insight into component security, license, and quality issues.
- Improve productivity by efficiently distributing components to developers around the corner, or around the world.
- Modernize software development with intelligent staging and release functionality.
- Sleep comfortably with world-class support and training.
Universal support for all popular formats
- Store and distribute Maven/Java, npm, NuGet, RubyGems, Docker, P2, OBR, APT and RPM and more.
- Manage components from dev through delivery: binaries, containers, assemblies and finished goods.
- Awesome support for the Java Virtual Machine (JVM) ecosystem, including Gradle, Ant, Maven and Ivy.
- Compatible with popular tools like Eclipse, IntelliJ, Hudson, Jenkins, Puppet, Chef, Docker and more.
Healthy parts make healthy software
- Repository Health Check (RHC) provides up-to-date component intelligence, so your teams make informed decisions early on.
- View the top five components in need of remediation, prioritized by the severity and impact of the vulnerability.
- Learn how often a component is being downloaded and view trending information over time.
- Quickly learn the best way to remediate a vulnerable component, i.e, replace it or update it with a new version.
- Easily avoid known security and license issues for Maven/Java, npm, NuGet, and PyPI components before they are used in your applications.
- Start using RHC 2.0 today.