ISO 26262 Functional Safety
Posted in ANSYS Medini Analyze
medini analyze – ISO 26262 integrated in a single tool
The application of ISO 26262 (published in November 2011) is mandatory for analysis and development activities in the automotive domain.
medini analyze is our integrated tool. It efficiently implements core activities of functional safety analysis and integrates them with the existing processes. It is designed for safety managers, experts, development engineers and quality managers involved in the development of electronic and software based components in the automotive industry.
medini analyze offers you:
- An integrated solution for ISO 26262 activities.
- Standard compliant work requiring minimal effort.
- Support from concept phase through to production and operation.
- Numerous interfaces for other engineering tools.
- Automatic assurance of the consistency of work products.
- A high degree of re-usability due to it having library, catalog and template mechanisms.
- Automatic generation of the work products required by ISO 26262.
- Sophisticated support for assessments and reviews.
medini analyze is used by leading automotive OEMS and suppliers worldwide.
Please find details on product variants and license options here.