Test case generation, execution, optimization, management and coverage
- Industry leader in unit testing since 1997
- Rapidly build a high-coverage test suite
- Easily extend and customize generated tests
- Expose functional problems and crash-causing defects
- Remove barriers to creating/maintaining robust test suites
- Integrated with static analysis, code review — more
Unit Test Creation
Parasoft automatically analyzes code then generates a high-coverage test suite with complete xUnit-format tests. These extensible and reusable tests capture existing application behavior for a regression safety net. They can also use corner case conditions to expose defects.Additionally, realistic functional tests can be created via tracing.
You can exercise the application behavior which you want tests to capture. Then we automatically generate unit test cases that represent the actual paths and data used. This can be run independently of the complete system to isolate code behavior changes, reduce setup complexities, and make it practical to execute on a daily basis.
Unit Test Optimization
- Easy test case extension.
- An object repository and flexible stubs framework to make tests more realistic.
- Data-driven testing with different sets of data (automatically-generated or from a data source).
- Integrated coverage tracking.
- Automated distribution of test failures to the appropriate code authors.
- Runtime error detection and debugger integration during test execution.
- Requirements traceability and detailed reporting for auditability.
Embedded Unit Testing on the Host, Target, Simulator
Multi-Metric Test Coverage Analysis
Beyond Unit Testing