Get visibility into the health and performance of all of your networking equipment and other IT infrastructure in the same monitoring platform.
Automated Network Monitoring
LogicMonitor automatically discovers everything you need to know about your network infrastructure and delivers the monitoring, alerting and graphing you need to maintain high availability.
- Automatically discovers all network devices & interfaces
- Monitors CPU, Memory, Temperature, Fan and other hardware
- Interface Metrics – Throughput, Packet & Error Rates, Utilization, Flaps
- Track BGP sessions and OSPF adjacencies
- Watch & alert on Power Over Ethernet loads (POE)
- Wireless access-point monitoring
- And more – QoS Policies, IP SLA Profiles, VPNs, VoIP features, etc.
Over 1000 Supported Technologies
Automatically collect actionable performance data from routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers and other networking gear. LogicMonitor also has your cloud and hybrid IT environments covered, and has the power to drill into your applications, servers, storage arrays and more, to provide a single pane of glass to reduce time to resolution and allow you to correlate network performance with other key infrastructure components.
- Network Storage
- Load Balancers
- Wireless Devices
- Firewalls, Routers, & Switches
Improve Network Performance & Health
LogicMonitor’s dashboards, forecasting, and detailed reporting elevate visibility into network performance and help identify bandwidth issues and performance bottlenecks.
- Predictive Alerts
- Trend Analysis
- Performance Reports
- Configuration Management
Proactive Insight via Netflow
Use Network Traffic Flow to get full visibility into what’s going through your network from ingress to egress. Proactively identify bandwidth issues, performance bottlenecks, and DDoS attacks by tracking flow data via NetFlow, Jflow, and sFlow.
- View flow data from highest use devices
- Drill down to the port level to quickly troubleshoot network issues
- Display the flow metrics you care about in a single dashboard
Ensure website performance and availability using Service Checks.
Get Full Visibility into Website Availability
Track site performance from multiple locations around the world or from within your private networks.
- External and Internal Service Checks: Confirm your websites are up and accessible from one or multiple external test locations, or monitor from within your network and ensure your employees can access critical internal sites.
- Synthetic Transactions: Construct multi-step tests that handle authentication and check for specific content in responses. Make HTTP GET, HEAD, or POST requests to multiple URLs and confirm the correct web page is loaded.
- Ping Checks: Ping an IP address from one or more external locations.
Alert on Site Availability
Spot issues before they impact end-users.
- Alert on the specific circumstances you care about: when content is not loading properly, the expected HTTP status code isn’t being returned, or when page load time exceeds custom thresholds.
- Configure alerts or schedule downtime on a per-Service Check basis. Define alerting based on overall reachability and health from all locations, and/or from specific locations.
- Easily view and filter alerts on the general Alerts Page or on the Alerts Tab for each Service Check or Service Check Group. Filter by instance, alert severity, and more, and control which escalation chains receive alerts.