What makes us perfect SAP Cyber Security provider?
Our solutions cover all SAP security areas within one platform: Vulnerability Management, Source Code and Segregation of Duties.
Our researchers are pioneers in SAP security industry and have contributed greatly into improving security levels of their products.
ERPScan’s research team leads by the absolute number of vulnerabilities discovered in SAP and Oracle products;
ERPScan solutions are designed to enable continuous security monitoring, threat protection & intelligence even for the largest environments;
WIDE RANGE OF SERVICES
Auditing, Pentesting & Security Assessment of SAP, HANA, PeopleSoft, Oracle EBS, CRM and more;
ACCENT ON INDUSTRY-SPECIFICS
ERPScan provides specific security solutions for Oil & Gas, Utilities, Manufacturing, Financial and Retail and other industries.
ERPScan Research – Leadership in ERP Security
- 200+ vulnerabilities in top vendors including SAP and Oracle;
- 60+ innovative presentations at security conferences in 25+ countries;
- Award-winning research paper series “SAP Security in Figures”;
- Revealed 3 most critical issues in SAP;
- Experts in different areas from Mobile and Cloud to Hardware and IOT.
ERPScan Security Monitoring Suite for SAP
Identify, Analyze, Remediate security issues including vulnerabilities, misconfigurations, and SOD violations
- Mitigate fraud risk and prevent fraud actions;
- Comply with regulations and guidelines;
- Save up to 80 % time and resources;
- Visualize potential attacks;
- Simplify remediation;
ERPScan Security Monitoring Suite for Oracle PeopleSoft
Identify, Analyze Oracle PeopleSoft security issues including vulnerabilities, misconfigurations, access control
- Oracle PeopleSoft Vulnerability Assessment;
- Oracle PeopleSoft Configuration Management;
- Oracle PeopleSoft Access Control Checks;
- Oracle Peoplecode Custom Code Security;
ERPScan Security Scanner for SAP
Automate SAP security assessment and SAP Penetration Testing by identifying all SAP vulnerabilities and threats within 360-degree view:
- SAP Vulnerability Management;
- SAP Configuration checks;
- SAP Compliance;
- SAP Source code security;
- SAP Access control;
- SAP Segregation of duties;